To create a PowerPoint presentation from a template, the correct option is: a) Click File, New, Choose a template.
To create a new PowerPoint presentation using a template, follow these steps:
1. Open PowerPoint and click on the “File” tab.
2. In the “File” menu, select “New.”
3. In the “New” window, you will see various templates that you can use for your presentation. You can browse through the available templates or search for a specific one using the search bar.
4. Once you find a template you like, click on it to select it. This will open a new presentation based on the selected template.
5. You can then edit the template to customize it to your needs.
Note: If you don’t see the template you want to use, you can also import a presentation template from the PowerPoint template wizard. To do this, click on the “File” tab, then select “Options” and go to the “Save” tab. Under “Presentation Options,” you can select the “Browse” button to locate and import a template. Alternatively, you can choose the option “Create Template from Scratch, Now” to create a new template from scratch.