Copyright Policy and Fair Usage Guidelines of exactstudy.com Contents
- The content on this site is the property of www.exactstudy.com.
- The content cannot be used (either in its entirety or in part) for commercial or academic purposes.
- You are not allowed to use the content (either complete or partial) to develop any app and bot creation (Android and Apple and any other bot or application).
- You are not able to build upon the information on our site.
- You cannot republish the full or part RSS feeds of Exactstudy.
- It is not allowed to scrape the content from our website.
- The content is not to be distributed or reproduced in any way without the written consent of Exactstudy.
- We’ve put a lot of time and effort into building the website and the content. If you come across any website, video or mobile app or bot or offline materials/books that have scraped our content, please report to us at email@example.com with the details. We will take necessary actions against violators of our copyright.
- We are very concerned about copyright violations. Suppose we have found that any website or video or Feeds, apps, or Bots have published our content. In that case, we will submit formal complaints with appropriate DMCA authorities, including the Web Hosting Companies, Ad Agencies (google Adsense), and other relevant sources.
- On this site, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact us with all necessary documents/information that authenticates your authority on your property.
- Exactstudy.com does not assume any responsibility for any information provided by visitors to this site. Users who submit Mcqs, questions, answers, or other data on this website claim that they own this piece of information.