e) None of above
The correct answer is option A “$”.
- In a worksheet you can select
- You can use the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to
- What is the symbol for dividing in MS Excel?
- Formatting a cell in Currency, you can specify
- The software which contains rows and columnsis called
- Which of the following is not a term of MS Excel?
- To hold row and column titles in place so that they do not…
- Which symbol must all formula begin with
- Which of the following methods can not be used to enter the…
- When the formula bar is activated, you can see
- A worksheet can have a maximum __ number of rows in Excel…
- How are data organized in a spreadsheet
- What is the symbol of multiplying?
- Formatting a cell in Number format you can’t set
- Which of the following Excel screen components can NOT be…