Milk contains water

A. 70%
B. 77%
C. 80%
D. 87%

Check Answer

The correct answer is D) 87%

Milk contains about 87% water. Milk is a liquid that is produced by mammals to feed their young. It is a rich source of nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. The main component of milk is water, which makes up about 87% of its weight. The remaining 13% consists of a variety of substances, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.

Milk also contains small amounts of other substances, such as hormones and enzymes, which are produced by the mammary glands and are important for the growth and development of the young.
More to Learn
You can discuss with others and provide explanations

Leave a reply

Exact Study